Thursday, March 25, 2010

More bunnies

My two oldest grandchildren living by us came over for piano lessons on Wednesday. Afterward they were allowed to make a bunny of their own. These are what they did...



My 3 year-old grandson did this one when the family came to dinner.



I have decided to give some of the sock bunnies away, so I have experimented a little with designing them. It was fun... some look really good, others are just ok. With this one, I took the time to sew the pink felt in with a blanket stitch. The ears look better sewn rather than glued, but it takes lots more time.



I've decided I don't like googly eyes all that well.



The bow was already on the sock, so I just left it as another embellishment.



I must like flowers and a little bling, cause I think I like this one the best of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment