Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pinterest

Do you Pinterest? I do and absolutely love it. The reason I love it, is that I can "pin" or file pictures in a category and go back and find the picture and the website I where I found the tutorial. This makes it easy to find tutorials, pictures, etc.





There has been a problem popping up recently that makes it hard to find the original web site. It comes up with a notice that says "Page not found Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog "the website you were looking for does" not exist." I notice that it specifically happens with Blogspot blogs, but I know it is a problem with other websites also. If I realize it right away, here is what I do. I cut and paste the specific web address of the tutorial or picture or whatever in the comments portion of the post of the pin, it will take me back to the exact place I want to be. If I do not catch it, I have to cut and paste the Blogspot address in the address bar and then go searching for the original post that I wanted. It is a pain in the rear and I hope that Pinterest and Blogspot (Google) (and possibly Firefox) work it out. In the meantime, I would suggest that you copy and paste the specific web address in every thing you pin.

No comments:

Post a Comment