Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Turkey

I came across this on the web and loved it. So I went shopping and found not one candy corn in the multitude of stores... convenience stores, grocery stores, drugstores and Walmart in the one square mile of my domicile. So I ended up making this...




He consists of a vanilla wafer, a chocolate backed shortbread cookie, Reeses peanut butter cups and...
Brachs maple chews softened in the microwave and cut and shaped by hand. I glued it together with canned chocolate frosting.

I was preparing him and his friends to give away, so this is the finished project.



Tom and his friends are much cuter in real life than in my photos. I am not a good photographer. (My definition of a good photographer is one who can make someone look better in photos than they do in person.) But you do get an idea of what he looks like from these. Here he is with some of his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment