Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Presents-Baby doll carrier and diaper bag

I have been very busy the last month manufacturing gifts for my grandchildren. I decided it was time to share the results. This first set of gifts were for my +/- 2 year olds. I have been keeping track of this website. It has had many gifts to make for children.

I saw this and then adapted it to my own purposes.



I bought a simple and cheap doll from Walmart and made a little pillow and blanket to coordinate.



Then it was time for the diaper bag. The instructions for it are here.

This is how it turned out...



I also added the accessories that I found on the same website...here and here.

The wipes...



The diapers...


Arranged in the diaper bag...


The finished product...


One of my granddaughter's reactions...

Hey, what did you expect from a two year old?

No comments:

Post a Comment