Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Christmas present

My husband and I have had a front porch swing since my children were little.


I love being able to sit there when the weather is nice and look out at my garden and at our neighborhood. Recently, my husband and I were commenting on how we were going to have to replace it soon. The next day we noticed that it had literally become dangerous overnight. I sadly took it down and put it on my Christmas list as something I would like to have.

My husband immediately went to work and by copying the old porch swing's design, he built me a swing that I absolutely love! It is made from cedar and it looks fantastic!



My very talented husband showing off his work.

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. GOODNESS. Is there anything you two can't do???? I doubt it!!!!

    ReplyDelete