Thursday, January 19, 2012

My latest projects

At the beginning of the Christmas season, I found and posted this on Pinterest as a Christmas craft I wanted to do. It took a while, but I finally did it. I figured I could use it anytime of the year. Right? I really like the way it looks.


I finished my other project today. I was asked to design a Ipad cover for a man (who obviously enjoys camo stuff) from an old fake leather notebook. Here is what I did to the notebook.






From there, I took no more pictures until I was done. I "flew by the seat of my pants" on this project. There is a pocket on the right side to store the Ipad in when it is not being used. Velcro holds the pocket closed.


I took some fabric and attached elastic to each corner. At my husband's suggestion, I attached the fabric and elastic with velcro to the Ipad holder.


The inside lining could have been used by itself (it had a front and back and batting sandwiched inbetween) but I wanted the notebook cover to give it more protection. I ended up hot gluing the lining into the notebook. I like how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment