Friday, October 23, 2009

Decorating for Halloweeen

It's past time to decorate for Halloween and I decided to invite my two oldest grandchildren that live close by to come decorate my house. I started by putting out my homemade wood projects and the carefully selected store bought decor.







My grandchildren weren't too impressed at that point. They sat down and watched the Disney Channel. Then I pulled out the store bought decor that I had bought to decorate the church many years ago when I was in charge of the Halloween Party. There are enough to decorate much of the church. They also found some homemade stuff from when I couldn't afford to buy much of anything. Here are my grandkids and what they did.











There are decorations in my kitchen, my dining room, my guest bedroom, the bathroom, the hall, plus all the ones you see in the main living area. Yet, I wouldn't have it any other way. The reason I decorate is to delight my grandchildren and they were truly delighted with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment