When I went to our Deseret Industries Exchange Night, I picked up a shirt that I liked specifically for the fabric. I started out by making this from one of the sleeves. No pattern, just trying it out.
My granddaughter thought the shirt was adorable as a dress and asked if I'd fix the other sleeve and give it to her. I thought about it and told her, "Sure." Here's the finished dress. I just had to cut off the gosh awful sleeves that looked something like upside down mushrooms and hem what was left. Here's how it turned out.
I still had a sleeve to play with and so I took the idea from this blog
at this site and made this.
Next I found this site here and decided to make these cute little fellows.
My granddaughter's dress got this one.
And I put together a little set for a baby. It has a button to button the owl onto plus the cute little owl and the stuffed owl also.
I still have 2 more owls and little more fabric and have great plans for them, but they'll have to wait until after Halloween. I have too much to do between now and then.
And yes SB, I figured out how to link websites, but there is no infinity key on my keyboard.