Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My creation

I was surfing blogs and came across this website

http://notsoidlehands.blogspot.com/2009/09/freecycle-friday-glowing-jack-olanterns.html


and loved this simple craft. There was a tutorial so I threw it together today. In the light, it is really nondescript or maybe even ugly.



But in the dark with battery tealights, it looks great. It was a lot of fun to make and put my abilities with decoupage to the test. Thankfully it was a very forgiving project (in other words it looks good in the dark and that's what I needed.) I'll be using this to decorate my trunk for the ward trunk-or-treat.

1 comment:

  1. If you click the infinity sign as you're typing up your blog post, you can hyperlink to the craft sites (or picture sites, as in your previous post), making navigation for readers a bit easier.

    ReplyDelete