Thursday, February 18, 2010

1000 Visits

There have been over 1000 independent visits to my site and I'd love to say that it was my marvelous writing skills, crafting skills, or ideas for church callings. I know better. Jeanine has many friends. Before Jeanine's illness I had accumulated about 300 visits in about 3 months. In the past 3 weeks, I have had 700 visits. Thank you for keeping track of her this way.

I talked to her today. She said with all the new skin that was under the peeling red stuff, it made it easier for her to get just a slight sunburn when she went out walking to get a little exercise. She has done some shopping and a few other things but she still finds herself tired.

She has been to get the scans of her chest and was told that they were able to get a complete picture of the liver also. She has not been to see her doctor for official results. That will be next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment